On the train home from work I got surrounded by a large group of girls calling me Harry Potter (I wear glasses). My reaction was to get up and just walk away, but when I stood up I hit my head on bag space above. People laughed. I walked away, feeling a bit like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man. One girl said "He's fit," when I was walked past. Another one said "Let me lick your dick."

I finished reading 'Light Boxes' by Shane Jones yesterday. I liked it. I think everybody likes it. It's like a fairy tale for grown-ups. I don't know why I said that. Fairy tales are usually quite horrific.
Here's an excerpt from the Pied Piper of Hamlin wikipedia page, about the stories origins:
William Manchester's A World Lit Only by Fire suggests that the Pied Piper was a psychopathic paedophile. Manchester asserts (apparently drawing on Robert Burton's 1621 account; see below) that on June 20th, 1484, this criminal kidnapped 130 children from the Saxon village of Hammel and used them in "unspeakable ways." He adds that "some of the children were never seen again. Others were found dismembered and scattered in the forest underbrush or hanging from tree branches."
Here's an excerpt from the Pied Piper of Hamlin wikipedia page, about the stories origins:
William Manchester's A World Lit Only by Fire suggests that the Pied Piper was a psychopathic paedophile. Manchester asserts (apparently drawing on Robert Burton's 1621 account; see below) that on June 20th, 1484, this criminal kidnapped 130 children from the Saxon village of Hammel and used them in "unspeakable ways." He adds that "some of the children were never seen again. Others were found dismembered and scattered in the forest underbrush or hanging from tree branches."
ahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteyou are a stud
light boxes could be a massive conspiracy theory,
like there is george bush and the george bush;]
in the sky.
that didnt make sense.
"stud 1 |stəd|
ReplyDeletenoun
1 a large-headed piece of metal that pierces and projects from a surface, esp. for decoration."
:(
I don't think what I said made any sense either.
Here is my girlfriends review of half of Light Boxes: "It's very glacial."