The future is unimaginable always. Sometimes to come to terms with it i think "in the future i will pinch myself" and then i pinch myself, then repeat that for ages.
I think I feel like just lying on the carpet for a really lone time. Or going to the beach and lying on the beach and not doing anything until I feel really bad and make myself start doing stuff.
yes it is
ReplyDeleteYou rechristened your blog!
ReplyDeleteMajor life event?
The bat mitzvah of your daughter?
I got bored. I also deleted lots of old posts.
ReplyDeleteI think maybe I am going through a series of major life events. The future seems unimaginable at present.
The future is unimaginable always. Sometimes to come to terms with it i think "in the future i will pinch myself" and then i pinch myself, then repeat that for ages.
ReplyDeleteI think I feel like just lying on the carpet for a really lone time. Or going to the beach and lying on the beach and not doing anything until I feel really bad and make myself start doing stuff.
ReplyDelete