Wikipedia-style Plot Summary of Armageddon (1998 film) by David Fishkind
What is it: self explanatory title on double-sided strip of card.
What I thought: think at first I was skeptical about how it'd work and manage to not just be a verbatim copy of the actual Wikipedia plot entry for Armageddon, but Fishkind 'pulls it out the bag', so to speak. Is that the phrase? Seems weird typing it. Parodying the style to describe an actual film is used to good effect. There's a good joke type thing at the end where the author remembers, after referring to it as a meteor up until this point that it might actually be an asteroid. I don't mind telling you that without SPOILER ALERT because this sucker is SOLD OUT!
http://www.americasfunniesthomevideos.no/
Cheque from musicmagpie.co.uk
What is it: ~£153 cheque you cash at the bank.
What I thought: who the fuck listens to CDs anymore?


No comments:
Post a Comment