Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Walking through town I saw a man and a woman walking at a fast pace next to each other. As I passed them the woman said to the man, "Listen you are not my type of man. At all. Not one little bit."

I guess I felt sorry for him.

I wondered what her type was.

Girls like guys with criminal records and scars (not acne scars) etc. etc. etc.

I guess I used to be scared of getting beaten up when I was a teenager. I got threatened. Then I went to Uni and came back and one night I went out with some old school friends and this group of guys started saying stuff to us. I started shouting at them but they did nothing.

Harry reminds me of that night sometimes. He's a lot bigger than me and it surprises me he was scared how they'd react.

Harry is in Germany now.

I don't know if this bio oil or this clean and clear deep cleansing lotion is working at all. Like, maybe it is.

I'd like to get a tan this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment