Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Hi,

The latest issue of WTF PWM is up. The reason I tell you is that I have a story in it. Go and read it, it is very funny.

I have been writing some 'nature' poems recently. I was thinking of printing them as a chapbook or something and calling it 'South Downs Syndrome', but I probably won't. I'll probably just post them on here in like a week or something. [edit: did this, then decided they weren't very good. new regret.]

Also, I had a story rejected recently. In the rejection email they said "While I thought there was some good writing and observations in the piece I thought it lack any real incident." Is this what people mean when they say "form without substance"? If you would like to read a story where nothing happens then get in touch and we can make those dreams of yours a reality.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I think maybe it's the other way around? Substance without form? Please post it. The only stories worth reading are ones where nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm turning it into a novel where nothing happens. I will post updates on progress sporadically. I am excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But feel free to check out any of the stories that are linked on the top right of this page. They are equally uneventful.

    ReplyDelete