- How many times have you sworn since tuesday?
- Have you ever lain in bed at night unable to stop thinking about something utterly embarrassing you did that day, occasionally reprimanding yourself out-loud?
- Gliding across a dance floor, were those shoes a bad choice?
- Are we all failed actors, unless we are successful actors?
- What do you think of Julia and Dave?
- Do you think it's going to burn all by itself?
- How're we gonna get there? Take a train?
- Enjoying your summer holiday, Iris?
- But you obtain moral satisfaction from your work?
- Delicious. Am I the first customer?
- Do you take precautions in locking up the truck?
- Could I sit on the veranda?
- Were you the one who broke it?
- She stood on a pedestal scanning the ocean?
- Are shopping center's to towns, what cathedrals are to city's?
- Are you walking back?
- What does she do for breakfast?
- Is it okay if I stay for a week or more?
- 10 years in a movie what does it all mean?
- Where will you ever arrive at?
Thursday, 22 July 2010
Questionnaire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. I swear that I will tell the truth. I swear that I will hold you like a sweater.
ReplyDelete2. I drew a picture of a tree on my ceiling.
3. My toes wrinkled inside. Caliced in the morning.
4. You are not an actor and I am not a director and this is just the way it is. And this is not another metaphor.
5. Julia is a fine cook. Dave is slightly obese and never wears ironed shirts.
6. Sometimes.
7. We are going to drive and worry the whole time whether the treads on our tires will bear the heat of the freeway.
8. My eyes feel sun burnt.
9. I do not obtain anything moral. God has forsaken me. I am lying. I don't believe in my work. I believe in the building I sat in Sunday afternoon. At the store, however, I obtain many things. Sometimes only a few.
10. Give me all your money.
11. I check the door twice and as I walk into the warehouse I wonder if I checked the passenger door but I don't turn around to be sure.
12. You could. But it is very warm and the ozone layer is in an awful state.
13. I will tell you that I was. But this may be a lie. One can never be certain, can they?
14. It was July. She did stand. The ocean broke onto the shore like a cabinet of dishes. She closed her eyes.
15. Cathedrals are to hearts as shopping centers are to music.
16. I am going to drive back as well. The tires will never make it, I know. I have at least one spare.
17. Each Sunday she hardboils 5 eggs and leaves the in a bowl in the refrigerator. She peels one each morning. Drinks a glass of water. And wonders if dieting is worth while.
18. Of course it is. My couch is very comfortable.
19. 10 years in a movie equals 30 minutes in real life. In real life 30 minutes equals an hour and a half. An hour and a half in a book equals sometimes 25 pages. On a Kindle this is measured in Locations. A location is described with words and sometimes pictures. There is a beautiful photo essay about the Jersey Shore. It's made of light houses and jettys. When I think about this place I think of home and when I think of home I think of distance and then I cry, but just a little.
20. Seattle.
Thomas, I enjoyed all your response. I hope more people will follow suit. Then I will make more and more questionnaires.
ReplyDelete