Dear people,
The Pygmy Giant have been kind enough to post a story I have written on their website. The website has a 'comments' feature, where you can leave feedback or general thoughts at the bottom of the story.
One commenter has already said, "This is haunting in its self-centredness and emptiness."
A friend of mine, who read the story previously, told me that it was both "funny and crushing."
Do you agree with these views?
It is quite short and should not take you too long to read. If you are too busy reading other things you can copy and paste it into something like text edit and use the 'speech' function (if you have a mac)(I often do this when editing) or otherwise maybe there are similar online programmes which will enable you to have the story read to you. This could also be helpful if you are blind.
If you cannot be bothered with those options but would still like to have the story read to you email me your number and I will phone you and recite the story to you over the phone. If interest is high, I will just make a video as my mobile contract is poor and I do not get many minutes for my tariff.
My left eye is twitching, a sign that it is possibly time to go to sleep.
Many thanks,
Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
ReplyDeletelove it.
ReplyDelete2 kind.
ReplyDelete